Merrick Bank Credit Card
Do you have bad credit? the Merrick Bank Credit Card may be for you. If you have bad credit, one action to restoring it is to show future lenders that you can handle credit cards properly. As with lots of credit cards like this one, it consist of charges such as a an APR. Like all credit cards you will have a credit limit, this card is secured which means you put up collateral, they require you to fund the card with at least $200.
- See if you are Pre-Qualified in less than 60 seconds without harming your credit score.
- Credit Line Range $550 – $1,250, Doubling to $1,100 – $2,500
- Double Your Line by making at least your minimum payment on time each month for the first 7 months your account is open. After you make your payments, the increase is automatic.
- Get your updated FICO® Score each month.
- $0 Fraud Liability protects you from unauthorized charges.
- Online and mobile Account Access.
- No Penalty Rates or Over Limit Fee.
- Annual Fee $0-$70
- Purchase APR 20.95% – 29.20% Variable
If you do, those with bad credit will most likely quailify for the Merrick Bank Credit Card. As long as you have an bank account, you can submit and application online in minutes and get a response in roughly 60 seconds.There are plenty of times when you might not desire to utilize a debit card, pre-paid card or money for a purchase. If you have bad credit, these might be your only alternatives.This card may give you the options that you’re looking for, you can apply for the card below.
“This website contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Keep in mind that we may receive commissions when you click our links and make purchases. However, this does not impact our reviews and comparisons. We try our best to keep things fair and balanced, in order to help you make the best choice for you.”