When it comes to your health and your assets, you’re used to being in charge. The decisions you make for yourself and your family are important because you know what’s best for you. Unfortunately, in the event that you are not able to speak on behalf of these decisions, someone that doesn’t understand your wishes may end up making them for you. Without an estate plan in place, these crucial choices regarding YOUR health, YOUR finances, and YOUR family are suddenly out of your control.
Many people disregard planning for unexpected events because they’re “too young,” it’s “too expensive,” or they just don’t realize the importance of each piece that goes into a Will & Trust. MyCare Plan is a comprehensive planning package, customized to your needs, covering each of the essential parts that make up a full estate plan.
Includes your Last Will, Living Trust, Healthcare Power of Attorney and Financial Power of Attorney
- Developed by experienced attorneys for wills and trust
- No add-ons or surprise charges
- Friendly customer service staff to answer your questions
- Complete at your own pace from the privacy of your home
- Mailed to you in a MyCare binder ready to be signed and notarized
- Peace of mind for life’s uncertainties
- Speak with a Lawyer for will and trusts
- Knowledgeable of will and trust law
- Learn the difference between will and trust